Sunday, August 10, 2008

Jaxon's room

OK....Skye had her room done last year and Jaxon really wanted something done in his room. So, while they were in Maryland, I worked on changing his room. Here is a before picture of his room.


I had planned on a pirate theme and Josh had drawn some murals to go along with it, but I was a little worried. Skye changed her mind after 1 year and I was not about to go through that again. I decided to do something different. I did ask permission of Josh and Jax before I proceeded.

Step one : Paint the room a really dark blue.



Step 2: Sponge on 2 darker and 1 lighter blue in a random pattern.

Step 3: Stencil on stars with a glow in the dark paint.



Step 4 : Add some 3-D planets,an asteroid belt and a black light


Step 5: Get a reaction

1 comment:

The Bullards said...

umm ok you are making all for us "normal" mom look bad STOP IT!