Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A Big Tuesday




The Kiddos, joined by Grammy and Grand Pop headed over to Aunt Helen's house Tuesday for a little swimming action. Well, I think G & G may have taken a nap while the kids went swimming. (I wouldn't blame the if they did! I would have!) Everyone had a great time.

Here are Jax, Aunt Helen and Ava. Looks like a heated game.


Here are Skye and Aunt Helen chillin out on floats.I think some rest was called for after all that water tennis.


After swimming, G & G, Skye and Jax met Uncle Frank back at the house. Uncle Frank had spent the morning crabbing and came away with a good 2 bushels. Skye was a little gun shy on the crabs because they were "covered in dirt". After Grammy explained that they weren't covered in dirt, but in seasoning, Skye dove in. I hope Skye and Jax had their fill. We can't go crabbin' here in Texas!

A big "THANK YOU" to Uncle Frank and Aunt Helen! You two are awesome!

No comments: