Monday, April 7, 2008

We had another family fun day. This time we went to Natural Bridge Caverns. It was so much fun! Of course some people think, "You've seen one cave, you've seen them all." I don't agree. I have always loved going into well lit caves to see cool formations. I can't wait for Skye to get over her height issues so we can repel into them next time. Anyway, we saw lots of cool formations, had a picnic lunch, mined gems, and to cap it all off, Jared climbed a rock wall and we both zip lined. Yes, you read that right! Jared and I -- me, Jenn -- zip lined! I will say that once may have been enough for me. Jared was fearless. Oh, to be 16 again. It was really cool! (ok mostly when it was over)Jax and Skye really liked the mining. They always get excited about looking for those elusive gems. They both have quite a collection now.




Stalagmites in the cave Mining for gems







After the ride!

1 comment:

Dad and Molly said...

How does it feel to be 27 again?

Dr. Dad and Molly