Sunday, March 9, 2008

Josh Update

For those who don't know, Josh will be deployed soon to Iraq. He is leaving us at the end of the month to tour Ft. McCoy for 30 days. He will get to come home for a couple of weeks before he leaves again. He says he will be back in January. I hope it is sooner, but if not........(sigh)
He will be awesome at his temporary position and we will be awesome here at home. I am trying to make plans for the kids. There are some awesome camps in the area and we have ton of friends begging us to visit. It may end up with too much to do and not enough time. LOL
We appreciate all the lovely notes of encouragement from everyone. Take care.

1 comment:

Kent said...

Josh, Jen and family, you are in our thoguths and prayers. I think probably in Meghan's prayers more than mine since she knows I'll also be away! Josh, I'm gonna try to catch you sometime b4 you leave. I'm out the door 19 April. Love the Sea World pictures. We'll talk to you soon! If you get tired of hosting house guests this summer, you are definitely welcome to put the kids in the car, jump on I-10 and get off at the Crestview exit - exactly 12 hours down the road from you! You can do a beach weekend with meghan, stella, and your family. :-)