Saturday, April 19, 2008

My "27th" Birthday

Well, I turned "27" again this week. With the exception of Josh being gone, it was one of the best birthday's ever!
A quick "Kudos" for Sharon, who--at great peril to her sanity--took my children shopping.
Ok, the day started out perfect. Both children got up the first time I asked them to. No arguing, no begging, just plain getting up and getting dressed. After dropping them at school, I went shopping! I splurged and finally put in the water feature I have been wanting. It turned out really nice, and I managed to build it and only drop one rock on my foot! Pretty good, huh?!
While hopping and cussing, I noticed something else had been added to our yard. I would like you to meet Percy. The new man in my life. Isn't he cute?
In the after noon, I received a delivery from the hubby! He out did himself with roses.

What you don't see are the two boxes of Godiva and my new purse. Love that man o'mine!
I received another delivery that afternoon. This one was from the Awesome Wilhelm's! You can't really go wrong with a 6-pack of Dr.Pepper, a HUGE pack of vanilla cremes, some trashy mags and candles!


We had dinner at the O' household. I was able to open more presents there. The children out did themselves too! I got the new Froud book that I have been wanting, a 3-D puzzle,a really cool pic of the kids in a new frame and the best card a Mom could ever get!
After all that excitement, we then headed over to the Grant's for some cake and MORE Flamingos!
All in all, it was an awesome day. Hopefully I can make a few upcoming birthday's awesome for some of my friends. (wink wink)

No comments: