Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentine's Day

I think all I ever type right now is about how busy we have been and Valentine's weekend was no exception! Josh, obviously from the picture, bought me a stunning arrangement of flowers. He listened and remembered not to get any roses. The lilies sweeten the whole house with their fragrance. In addition to flowers, Josh and I left all three kiddos at home and went out to lunch. Valentine's evening was super busy and fun. Not only did we have the company of our good friends, the O family - Brian, Sharon, Josh and Ian ; but Jared invited his girlfriend Chelsey over. This is a HUGE deal. Jared has NEVER invited ANYONE over to this house. Chelsey is not only cute as a bug, the child walked in with a cake! You know how I am! She scored major bonus points with me foe that one!
Here are some pictures from ore evening.

2 comments:

Kent said...

Awww, Josh is such a romantic!

Kent said...

Awwww Josh is such a romantic! Love the house,guys. It's the 1st set of pics I've seen.