Saturday, February 14, 2009

So Lazy

I have to admit that I have been REALLY lazy lately. I am sure you picked up on this because the Christmas post just showed up and it is Valentine's day!


January went by so fast! It seemed that all of a sudden the kids were back at school, Josh was back at work, and I had a million little things to do around the house. All this interspersed with helping out friends and doing field trips!


We also had something to look forward to! Jason and his wife Liz were coming into town in at the beginning of February! we hadn't seen Jason and Liz since 2005. That visit seemed to fly by as well. We have really missed Jay! I thought he was going to die of rapture when he had his first bite of Mexican food. Followed by the look of utter ecstasy when he had a Big Red. Liz was awesome! She is a huge animal lover and they did some Aunt and Uncle time with the kids at the Wild Animal Orphanage.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is Hot!!! Oh yeah thats ME!!!! Miss you guys!!!Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

Who is that great looking guy? The tall dark one! He is hott! Oh thats me!!miss you guys and love ya!!