Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Garmisch

So far we have had a great time here in Garmisch. (and we have only been here 2 days!)

The first day we decided to poke around the town and do some sightseeing. We rode a gondola 9262 meters up the mountain to have a bite to eat and take some pictures.

Day two was ski school. Josh and I have both done a little skiing. Ok, nothing to write home about but we felt confident. There is a BIG difference shiing at 12 and skiing at 37. My darling hubby is in a little pain right now. I can't even tell you where it hurts. It might be easier to tell you where it doesn't hurt. His pinky is completly pain free. Me, well, I am a little different. I don't have muscle or joint pain......that would be to normal for me! I have burns. Yes, I wrote burns! I have burns where my socks, long johns and ski boots collided......I really mean burns. Friction is a bad thing!
The kids LOVED skiing and want to go tomorrow, but we may need to put a day's break in between our skiing adventures.

Stay tuned for more Tomchesson Family Fun and photos!

No comments: