Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Birthday Boy


Josh turned 37 on the 12th of September. I have to say a huge thank you to Capt. Elisha Parkhill, who graciously accepted packages of birthday decorations and crap from someone she didn't know. (me) She and other co-workers decorated Josh's office and made him dress up in the offical K-Town birthday outfit. During the morning meeting the passed out goody bags and everyone played around with the mini Frisbees and bubbles. Josh even sent a picture of Major. Nolan testing the urban legend of pop rocks and soda. As far as I can tell, he survived. LOL! I am glad that he has an awesome group of co-workers. If he couldn't be here with us, I am glad he had some friends to celebrate with.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad that we could celebrate his special day, especially with a touch from home. Merry Christmas.
Elisha